As an exhibitor at Infosecurity Denmark and Version2 Data & Cloud Expo you have two login sites, MyExpo and BadgeResult.
MyExpo is where you set up your online campaign for Infosecurity Denmark. MyExpo enables you to efficiently generate online exposure and leads through content marketing before, during and after the event. Everyone who registers as a visitor, gets access to a personal exhibition page, MyExpo, where they can prepare their visit. They can be matched with your organization based on their needs and profile, they can read company profiles and download content (whitepapers, reference cases, business cases, etc.). Information and content which you as an exhibitor can make available for visitors through MyExpo.
Create your online campaign
Your online campaign consists of three components:
2. Lead generation
3. Active matching with pre-registered visitors.
You can organize and setup your own online campaign through MyExpo. You can do so by logging into the Marqit Client Portal with the user name and password you have received from Marqit. Here you can select the exhibition and fill in or edit the requested information. The requested information includes: address, profile text, links, content (whitepapers, reference cases, videos, etc.) and the visitors match.
As an exhibitor, you get access to all available contact details of people who download your content. It is then up to you to turn these potential customers into valuable prospects.
BadgeResult is where you can find your personal registration link, download banners, find your activation codes for the LeadScanner app and order entrance passes for exhibitors and stand building. Learn more about BadgeResult in the Exhibition Guide[LINK], page 18-19.BadgeResult Login
Free lunch in an exclusive VIP lounge and “reserved-seating” in the theatres. These ingredients are the perfect combination for every IT-professional who wants to make sure that their visit to Infosecurity Denmark and Version2 Data & Cloud will be a useful day. You, as an exhibitor, can make that happen! Your invitation will be appreciated which can lead to a better result of your exhibition participation. What is the VIP Program?
Your role in inviting visitors is essential. Research has shown that most visitors appreciate receiving an invitation directly from exhibitors. Invite your best clients and prospects and we will select the VIP profiles and give them a special VIP treatment. Participation in the VIP program is free of charge, it is part of your exhibition package.
What does your VIP receive?
- A personal invitation
- A special VIP-badge
- Entrance to the VIP-lounge, where they can enjoy beverages and a free lunch during lunchtime
- The best seats during seminars; the first rows in the theatres will be reserved for your VIP’s for up to 10 minutes before the start of the seminars
How does the VIP program work?
Who are VIP’s?
- Step 1: Invite all your relations via your personal registration link from February 25 2020 until April 1 2020. Of course you can still invite relations after April 1 2020, however these relations cannot participate in the VIP program.
- Step 2: On April 3 2020 you will receive a complete list of the VIP's we've selected based on the VIP criteria. You will have until April 14 2020 before 5 pm to check the selection and give us feedback.
- Step 3: We will send your VIPs a personal VIP entrance badge out of your name.
The VIP program is aimed at IT professionals working in the role of end user / customer of the ICT solution (products and services).
- Eligible: IT Manager, IT specialist, Security Officer, Storage Manager & IT administrator / administrator
- Not eligible: Visitors with a profile as IT supplier or provider (IT manufacturer, -reseller or -distributor) are not eligible, as are visitors with a job position such as sales, marketing, teacher or student.
Do you have any questions regarding the VIP-program? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.